Better Business Bureau Employment Opportunities: Posted May 9, 2013
BBB Business Relations Representative
The Better Business Bureau of Southern Piedmont/Charlotte has an immediate opening for a full-time Business Relations Representative. This person will be responsible for the honest and ethical promotion of Better Business Bureau Accreditation Benefits to area businesses.
This is a terrific opportunity to represent a highly respected and well recognized organization dedicated to promoting marketplace ethics for the past 100 years.
BBB offers a professional sales atmosphere in the international award-winning Ballantyne Corporate Office Park.
Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills a must.
- Professional, motivated self-starter who is accountable and above all else honest / ethical.
- Must have the ability and confidence to talk to all levels of decision-makers.
- A proven ability selling intangible services is a plus but not a requirement.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is also a plus but not required.
- Must be able to generate leads and make a minimum of 50-75 outbound calls daily.
- Should have computer skills (typing, email, etc.) and the ability to navigate the Internet.
Qualified applicants should send a letter of intent and resume to John Blewett, Vice President of Business Relations at email@example.com.